RUROUNI KENSHIN IS OVER?!!?!?

By Raya

*disclaimer* Seta Soujirou is property of Watsuki-sensei.  This is just for fun and to ease my sanity. Enjoy!


 Raya sits, staring at the TV as the credits roll.  She blinks once, twice…
Raya: "…"
 There is a knock at the door.
 Raya: ::not shifting her gaze from the TV:: " It's open…"
 Soujirou: ::opens door:: "Raya-san?" ::notices she's staring at the TV with a trembling lower lip.  Gets worried:: "Raya-san, what's wrong?!" He hurries over to her and sits next to her.  Watches the TV credits rolling. " You're watching your new Kenshin episodes?"
 Raya: "… it's over…"
 Soujirou: "Huh?"
 Raya: ::slowly clenches her fist:: " I've been waiting-- for 25 volumes… for those two to get it on… and it's OVER!!!!  AND NOT ONE FUZZY-- WAFFY-- GOOEY MOMENT BETWEEN THEM!"
 Soujirou: " woah-- Calm down Raya-san… It's ok… ummm… There's always that secret video coming out."
 Raya: ::turns on him with tears in her eyes:: " I DON’T WANNA WAIT! And besides-- they don't even kiss in it…And… And…the series is OVER!!" She buries her face in his Gi.
 Soujirou: ::nervously pats her on the back:: "There there… Raya-san… it's ok."
 Raya: ::sniffles, her voice is muffled:: " No it's not…. WAIT!" She sits bolt upright and grabs the remote, starts fast forwarding.
 Soujirou: " ?!"
 Raya: " Maybe they're pulling a Fushigi Yuugi on me-- they'll bring them together AFTER the credits! Yeah-- that's got to be it. Heh heh heh-- they almost pulled one on me…'
 Soujirou: ^_^;;;  " Ummm… I don't think--"
 Raya: " DON'T SMASH MY HOPES!"
 Soujirou: " Hai!"
 Raya: ::fast forwards more and more…and more…"
 Soujirou: "The Shinsen Gumi disclaimer has already gone Raya-san… there's no more."
 Raya: " YES THERE IS! THERE HAS TO BE!" ::continues fast forwarding:: " There has to be.
 Soujirou: " Raya-san… you're in denial.  Let it go…" Nervously reaches out towards her.
 Raya hits his hand away and at the same time the tape stops.  She blinks.
 Raya: " No… NOOOOOOOoooo!!!" slides off her bed onto the rug.  Holds the remote dejected.  " The world is a cruel… cruel…place…"
 Soujirou: " Would taking my shirt off help again?"
 Raya: * sniff * ::wipes a tear away:: " Maybe… OH! WAIT!"  She gets up and rushes to her computer.  " MAYBE SONY DECIDED TO CONTINUE ANIMATING THE REVENGE ARC!!" ::goes online, straight to Kenshin's Rurouni Resource Center.::
 Soujirou: ::looks over her shoulder, sighs:: " Raya-san…"
 Raya: "Grr-- they haven't updated… Maybe Sony's websight…"
 Soujirou: "Raya-san…"
 Raya: " AHH!! I CAN'T READ ANY OF THIS!"
 Soujirou: ::steadily more forceful:: " Raya-san!"
 Raya: ::still ignoring him::  " Grr-- Ok! Let's see if there's any new translations to Jump!  Maybe Kenshin's gonna get woken up in this one!"
 Soujirou: " Hey! Raya-san! Are you listening?!"
 Raya: ::cries;: " NOTHING!? DAMN IT!" ::bangs head against the computer table:: "I HATE SONY! I HATE SONY! I HATE SONY! I HATE SONY!"
 Soujirou: * blinks * " But.. you're TV is made by Sony."
 Raya: "That's it EXACTLY-- Sony's GREAT at making electronic devices… they should never have ventured into the world of anime… they're EVIL! THEY NEED TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON!"
 Soujirou: ::eyes narrow:: " Sony is who is to blame for all this?"
 Raya: ::nods, sighs heavily:: " I guess I'll go read some waffy fanfics…"
 
 A few days pass with Soujirou in absence.  Raya is on the phone with Tae-san.
 Raya: " I called the LIAC bureau-- but Souchan isn't there.  I can't figure out where he is! I'm scared Tae-san! … This is all my fault!"
 Tae: " That's strange…Kenshin hasn't been here for a while too-- and the laundry's been piling up.  But I know those two can take care of themselves.  I was talking with Neka and Ardith-- turns out Sano, and Yahiko are also missing…
 Raya: " … Tae-san! Someone must have kidnapped our LIAC'S!"
 Tae: "? Calm down Raya! I’m sure they're fine!"
 
 Just then, a knock at the door.
 Raya: " Oh! Can I call you back Tae-san? There's someone at my door."
 Tae: " Ok-- take care!
 Raya hangs up and runs to open the door.  She sees Soujirou looking quite disheveled with his Gi and Hakama all dirty and mud splattered.  He stands in the doorway gasping for breath.
 Raya: ::screams:: "SOUCHAN! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?" ::brings him in and sits him down, hands him towel. " Are you ok? Do you need something to eat? Drink? Wear? It's raining outside and you aren't wearing ANY warm clothes! Baka-- you'll get sick! THEN what will I say when the LIAC Protection Agency comes around this month?!"
 Soujirou: ::drys his face with towel.  Smiles up at her:: "Raya-san, have you checked the Sony homepage recently?"
 Raya:  * blinks surprised *  " Huh? No-- why?"
 Soujirou: * wink * " Just check it."
 Raya goes to check the homepage.
 Raya: "What does it say?"
 Soujirou: " They're going to make a second LONG OAV, continuing the full Revenge Arc."
 Raya: ::gasps, looks up at him, does a double take:: " You--didn't…"
 Soujirou: ::nods::
 Raya: " I LOVE YOU!!!!" ::turns chibi, snuggles him::
 Soujirou: * ACK * "Raya-san… I'm all dirty…"
 Raya: ::plants a huge kiss on his cheek:: " Do I care? THANK YOU SOUCHAN!"
 Soujirou: * grins * "It wasn't just me, I got Himura-san, Sanosuke-san, Yahiko-san, Kaoru-san, Megumi-san, Hiko-san, Saito-san, Aoshi-san, and Misao-san to come along with me.  We certainly scared those uptights at Sony! They agreed to do anything we asked. "
 
 And so, this adventure has a happy ending-- One only in my dreams… but hey-- It would be a great ending wouldn't it? ^_~