KENSHIN AIRWAYS

By Ashley Auld ( Himemiya Anthy, aka. Raya)

Ok, I was on an airplane, and bored out of my mind so as usual, I started thinking about Kenshin, and what the Kenshin Gumi would do if they were all stuck on an airplane.  Heh-- This is one of those large planes that have two seats on each side and four in the center.  I don't know what they're called, but they make rather large trips.  I'm in this too… just as an added warning. >=D

DISCLAIMER:  Rurouni Kenshin, all the characters and the story are property of Nobuhiro Watsuki, Jump Comics, etc. etc…  I'm just a poor college art student and not even worth suing. I do this cause I'm CRAZY and I love the show!!!  Enjoy!

CHAPTER 5 - The Act of Forgiveness

* This one is dedicated to Neka. >=) *

 Raya and Soujirou sat in perfect bliss.  But the seats in front of them were not as peaceful.
 " Kaoru-dono! Please forgive sessha!!!  I'm sorry! Kaoru-dono I'll NEVER look at another woman ever again!"
 Kaoru folded her arms and looked away from him. " Hmph!"
 Kenshin looked defeated.  He got down on his hands and knees.  " Kaoru-dono! Sessha pledges to devote his entire life to you! I love and worship you!  Please, forgive me!!!"
 " You've shattered my fragile heart Kenshin! I don't know if I'll recover!" Kaoru put a hand to her heart and struck a melodramatic pose.  Kenshin touched his forehead to the ground in the aisle.
 " What can I do to make up for it? Kaoru-dono!"
 " I need time to think about this… please, give me some time." Kaoru looked at him with remorse.
 Kenshin was at his wits end.  He finally laid eyes on Raya and pointed to her.  " It was Raya-dono who did it all! It wasn't me!"
 " But-- if you REALLY loved me you wouldn't have given into that!  I saw the way you looked at Tomoe… you still have feelings for her don’t you…" It sounded more like an accusation then a question.
 " Well-- we were man and wife at one point, Kaoru-dono…"
 " WRONG ANSWER!" Kaoru turned again to look out the window. Kenshin inwardly kicked himself for telling the truth.
 " Give it up Kenshin-- Ugly will come around… " Yahiko said.
 " Aho…" Saito muttered as he was sifting through some government papers.
 " Himura-san… do you know how pathetic you sound?" Misao leaned on the arm rest with one cheek in her hand watching him.  Aoshi hadn't said one word to her the entire trip and now he was busy meditating.  She needed something to do and watching Kenshin grovel in front of Kaoru was pretty amusing.
 Kenshin ignored Misao and meekly stood up.  He trudged over towards Raya and Soujirou.
 " Raya-dono…PLEASE make Kaoru-dono forgive me!" Kenshin looked at her pleadingly.
 Raya didn't even hear him.  She snuggled against Soujirou's arm.
 " Soujirou…"
 " Hai? Raya-san?"
 " Do you love me?"
 " Hai, Aishiteru, Raya-san…"
 " Do you like kids?"
 " Hai, Raya-san…"
 " How many do you want?"
 " A girl and a boy…"
 Kenshin turned with a large sweatdrop, it was useless trying to get Raya to do anything.  His eyes fell on Hiko.
 " Shisho!"
 " Figures, whenever you get into any kind of trouble you ALWAYS come crawling…." Hiko took a sip of his Sake.  " Well-- I suppose it can only be expected of one as experienced and all knowledgeable as myself."   He flashed his usual debonair smile as Kenshin groveled in front of him.
 " Shisho! What do I do?  Please! I have to make Kaoru-dono forgive me!"
 Hiko shook his head.  " I don't know WHAT you did baka-deshi… but as your master, I suppose it's my duty to look out for your well being and future family life. Come closer."
 Kenshin nodded and leaned closer as Hiko whispered something into his ear.  Kenshin turned bright red.
 " SHISHO!"
 " You wanted my advice."
 " But--" Kenshin glanced back at Kaoru who was listening to her walkman and humming along with music, in her own world.  She looked so cute when she did that.  Kenshin bit his lip. " I can't Shisho!"
 " Of course you can!  Any man is physically capable!"
 " No, not like THAT!  She's-- She'll…"
 " She WANTS it Kenshin-- it's written all over her face." Hiko sat back with his hands resting behind his head, he closed his eyes.  " You'll thank me, believe me."
 Kenshin swallowed hard and clenched his fist determined.  " Ok-- I'll do it…"
 
 Kaoru opened her eyes as she felt Kenshin's presence near her.  She looked at him annoyed as he stood in the aisle.
 " Kaoru-dono…"
 Kaoru turned up the music on her walkman.  But Kenshin wasn't going to be waived like that, he decided it was now or never.  He grabbed her by the arm and physically yanked her up and out of her seat.
 " KENSHIN!" The earphones slipped out of her ears as he picked her up and began to walk towards the front of the plane. " KENSHIN LET GO OF ME! BAKA! LET GO!!"
 This was totally unlike him! He'd never done anything that she didn't wish before.  Kenshin walked through the first class curtain, pulling it shut behind them and set her down in the aisle.  First class was completely empty.   Kaoru looked at him indignantly.
 " Kaoru-dono! I'm sorry but I have to do this... I want you to forgive me."
 " What are you talking about?  Forcing me to go anywhere with you is NOT the way to win my forgive---" she was cut short as his lips pressed firmly against hers.  Kaoru stood completely still, her eyes opened wide in surprise.  Was she dreaming?
 Kenshin's lips parted from hers and he looked down at her with shining violet eyes.  Kaoru almost melted in that heated gaze.
 " Kaoru-dono… I love you."
 Kaoru could feel her cheeks growing hot, her face was probably burning up but she didn't do anything to hide it.  He'd kissed her! It had been so wonderful, she wanted more.  She grabbed the collar of his Gi and brought him towards her again, she kissed him full on and it was Kenshin's turn to be surprised.
 " So-- Shisho's plan did work after all…" Kenshin brought his arms around Kaoru in a tight embrace and deepened the kiss, her lips parted and Kenshin's tongue played with hers.  The kiss grew more and more passionate.  Kenshin gently lay Kaoru across several of the first class, roomy seats and slid on top of her.
 " Kaoru-dono…" He smiled down at her, his hair framing both of their faces.  Kaoru's hands ran up inside of his Gi, pushing it off of his shoulders.
 " Ok-- I forgive you." She smiled at him mischieviously.

 Meanwhile.  Raya giggled to herself.
 " What is it Raya-san?"
 " Oh-- nothing…" She smiled at him impishly as she knew EXACTLY what was going on in first class.
 " Hmm.. I wonder what's taking Himura-san and Kaoru-san so long?" Misao casually got up and started to make her way towards first class.
 " I wouldn't go in there…" Hiko's voice stopped her in her tracks.  She turned on him accusingly.
 " And WHY not?"
 Hiko grinned at her.  " It's not for anyone under the age of 18 to see."
" WHY YOU--" Misao was about to land him a Kei-Chou Kick when she heard strange sounds coming from behind the first class curtain.  She stopped and listened.  They were hard to distinguish, but she thought she heard Kaoru calling Kenshin's name.
 Misao turned a bright shade of red as several other sounds where heard, but they sounded distinctly more animal-like than anything else.  She quickly jumped back to her seat, grabbing up a magazine and began pawing through it.
 Everyone put on earphones and turned their walkmans on high in order to drown out the steadily increasing noise coming from first class.