KENSHIN AIRWAYS

By Ashley Auld ( Himemiya Anthy, aka. Raya)

 Ok, I was on an airplane, and bored out of my mind so as usual, I started thinking about Kenshin, and what the Kenshin Gumi would do if they were all stuck on an airplane.  Heh-- This is one of those large planes that have two seats on each side and four in the center.  I don't know what they're called, but they make rather large trips.  I'm in this too… just as an added warning. >=D

DISCLAIMER:  Rurouni Kenshin, all the characters and the story are property of Nobuhiro Watsuki, Jump Comics, etc. etc…  I'm just a poor college art student and not even worth suing. I do this cause I'm CRAZY and I love the show!!!  Enjoy!
 
 

CHAPTER 4-  Kenjutsu Komachi in Full Swing!

 "Huh? Who's Kaoru?" Kenshin blinked at him confused.
 Soujirou  shifted weight from one foot to the next uncomfortably. " Himura-san!"
Everyone had stood frozen, looking at him in shock.  Kenshin blinked.
" Nani? What's wrong de gozaru yo?"
" Whaa! What have I done?" Raya buried her face in her hands.  A whimper from Kaoru drew everyone's attention .  Raya looked to see tears pouring down her face.
                 " K-Kenshin..." She sniffled.  " Kenshin!"
                 Kenshin looked at her with one eyebrow raised.  " Do I... know you?"
                " Kenshin-- It's me… It's Kaoru!" Kaoru looked at him with pleading eyes, she started out of the isle, Jerking Raya's hand with her.
 " OUCH!" Raya was pulled violently as Kaoru rounded the seat but her path was blocked by Enishi's arm.
 " -- I don't think so..." Enishi grinned at her.
" Enishi--" she choked between sobs.  " This is all your fault!"
" What? My sister can now be happy again!" Enishi laughed in his usual psychotic manner.
" Oh- Oh yeah!?" Kaoru narrowed eyes at the passed out Tomoe in Kenshin's arms, " Well-- Raya can undo that ANYTIME!" Kaoru pointed to Raya.
" Hey-- you're RIGHT!" Raya perked up and laughed.  " I can!"
" I think not…" Enishi then drew his sword up above Raya's head.  " I'll make sure you don't change anything…"
 "EEK!!"
 " Raya-san!"  In the blink of an eye Soujirou vanished and Raya felt herself violently jerked away.  Because she was still linked to Kaoru, Kaoru's hand was pulled back over the seat.
" ACK!" Kaoru saw the sword slicing down; she curled her fingers into a tight fist and closed her eyes.
The sword whistled through the air quickly and broke through the chain a hairs breadth from cutting Kaoru's knuckles off.
The next thing she knew.  Raya was back over near Kenshin, held in Soujirou's arms.  She held her cuffed wrist and sat rigid with shock.
 " Th-Th-The sword-- almost…" She blinked a few times and then noticed just * who * was holding her.
                   " SOUJIROU!!!!!!"  She instantly turned chibi and  threw her arms around him, squeezing him in a death grip. " MY HERO!!" ::hearts::
 " ACK!"  Soujirou gasped for breath.  "Umm-- Ano... Raya-san.."
            " Hai?" Raya turns normal and looks up at him with stars in her eyes, still keeping her death grip.
Soujirou looked at her nervously as Enishi slowly rises to pursue them. " Raya-san… this isn't the time-- umm... please let go…"
 " Huh?"   Her eyes shoot open at the sight of Enishi fastly approaching. " EEK!! SOUJIROU SAVE ME!!!!"

 ( Kenshin had been watching Soujirou's heroic rescue with Tomoe passed out in his arms. His mouth hung slightly open.)

 " Raya-san…" Soujirou said hastily, trying more violently to pry Raya off of him.
Enishi growled furiously under his breath and glared at the both of them. He held his sword poised and ready.
"Raya-san...  I think you should bring Himura-san to his senses before something bad happens to you-- that might mean you can't write anymore!!!" Soujirou took a step back.  Raya nodded quickly.

 Kenshin blinked suddenly, as if he was just waking up from a dream and saw Tomoe asleep in his arms.  He did a double take.
 " Woah-- Deja-vu…" He heard sobs and looked up surprised to see Kaoru crying, Kenshin instantly felt his world crashing down on him...no... she was...
Kaoru was...
The horror of horrors!
She was CRYING!!
" KAORU-DONO!"
 Kenshin physically dropped Tomoe and launched himself with the godlike speed so befitting of Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu towards the sobbing Kaoru.  Taking out Enishi in the process with a huge * THWACK * to the head with his Sakaba still in it's yellow and orange tagged bag.
 " ACK!" Enishi fell back, hit his head on the armrest of his seat and lay uncontious, stars circling his head.
 " Oh dear… " Hyoko looked down at his sleeping boss and then rolled his eyes, " We're on vacation and he still insists with that Jinchuu thing... can't he ever take a break?"
            He went back to his game of travel chess with Kujurinami. ( sp?)
 " Kaoru-dono? Are you ok?" Kenshin looked at her earnestly and picked her up.  He began walking back towards the cabin where the rest of the Kenshingumi awaited their return.  Soujirou and Raya were ahead of them.
 " K-Ken…shin…" She muttered between sobs.  Her fists clenched and a huge scowl set across her face. " K-Kenshin… no… BAKA!"
 She landed a huge punch straight into his face.
 " OROOooooo!"
 " BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA!" Kaoru squirmed in his arms trying to position herself well enough to put her hands around his neck.
 " K-Kaoru-dono! What did I do? I'm sorry!! ORO! KAORU-DONO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
 " BAKA BAKA BAKA KENSHIN!!!!!!! WEAK-MINDED FOOL!!  KENSHIN I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! KENSHIN NO BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA!"
 
 Raya sits in Soujirou's arms, unaware of the chaos between Kaoru and Kenshin going on behind her.  She's in total bliss.  " Soujirou…"
 Soujirou returns her warm smile. " Raya-san.."
 "Soujirou--"
 "Raya-san… "

 " KENSHIN NO BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA!!"
 " AHH! Kaoru-dono I can't carry you if you-- OROoooo!"
 
Several harsh sound effects of punches connecting, biting, breaking bones, etc.

 " Soujirou… "
 "Raya-san…"
 

 Misao sat uncomfortably in her seat.
 " Damn it… where are those four?  Kenshin and Soujirou should have been back by now with Raya-san and Kaoru-san!"
 
 Kaoru's screams can be heard.
  "KENSHIN NO BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA!!!"

 Followed by a most painful "OROOOOOooo!"

 Misao gave a huge sweatdrop as Raya and Soujirou entered first in happy happy lala land.  Kaoru stalked in closely behind them, dragging behind her a mangled and broken Kenshin.
 " Himura-san!!! Did Enishi do that to you!!!??" Misao looked at him in horror.
 " O--O---oro…" Kenshin had so many swells all over his head that he could barely "oro."  Kaoru laughed nervously.
 " Yeah-- Enishi and Kenshin had a little fight… but we got out of it ok."
  " Ken-san!" Megumi immediately got out her medical box and climbed over the still-sleeping form of Sanosuke.  She knelt down next to Kenshin and examined the wounds.
 " These aren't from a Katana.  They're just punches and bruises!" She eyed Kaoru who laughed nervously, giving her her most innocent smile.
 " Aho." Saito muttered under his breath, breathing a puff of smoke.
 " That's my baka deshi." Hiko nodded, then raised his glass. "STEWARDESS! MORE SAKE!"
 " …" Aoshi took no notice; He sipped his tea in silence, deeply engrossed in his Zen book.
 " Raya-san! Did you see what happened?" Megumi turned to see Raya and Soujirou sitting VERY close together.  Hand in hand in their own world.
 " Soujirou…"
 " Raya-san… ano… "
 " Nani? Soujirou… "
 " Raya-san… Marry me."
 " Hai, I will!"
 Megumi rolled her eyes.  Raya hadn't even heard her.  She shrugged and got to bandaging Kenshin.